Unknown number of bicycle crashes.
Four years of aggressive skateboarding.
Four years U.S. Marine Corps.
Three years U.S. Army.
Two Summers of dirt-bike riding.
Three Summers of two-man beach volleyball.
Sixty-miles of road running per week.
Forty-pound packs on 25-mile marches.
North Carolina SCUBA dives, Swiss Alps ski lifts, Germany guard duty.
Eight trips across the Atlantic Ocean. Two via U.S. Navy warship.
And one year of a crappy cubicle job. 'Nuff said.
What does all this equal?
- Right foot aches and pains.
- Scraped left big toe.
- Right knee aches and pains.
- Bursitis in the right shoulder.
- Tendinitis in the right wrist.
- Poison ivy on my left ankle, right calf and bottom lip.
Still I make plans to hike lots, ski more, kayak some and run less.
Do the makers of Head On make something for me?